We were very lucky to be VIP guests of Fisher & Paykel at this years Food and Wine Show.
The show itself was a maze of delicious food samples, products, cheeses and wine. Now a word of caution, when you’re planning to attend the next one make sure you have chain mail or mesh because people with tooth picks and free food samples are dangerous!
The amount of times my eyes could have ended up as a tasty morsel ( thank goodness I wear glasses ) by a tooth pick wielding foody – no words!
In saying that the show was a major success, I had never tasted so many different variations of sausage, cheese, chicken, soup, pasta, sauce, oil, chocolate and yoghurt!
What really stole the show for me though was the Fisher & Paykel stall and their products and NO I am not saying that because we were their guests, the stall itself dominated the show with its slick black build and products.
Here is what I found interesting:
- Their new range has been created to fit together without variation between products
- There is design consistency between ovens, fridges, dishwashers and cook tops
- The new technology they have created to ensure efficient and safe cooking
- Their friendly reps who educated myself on why their products are state of the art
- Their brand message and design – it spoke clearly to their audience about what they were achieving and really conveyed design as well as function
Below are shots of the stall as well as the show itself. Hopefully you will be able to feel the wonderful and delicious excitement of what has been the most fantastic Bookmarc outing!
( I was even fed pork nipple by George Calombaris himself – photo’s of that will stay in my private vault thank you )