Supawood, an Australian family owned company, have worked with award-winning architects to create inspiring and functional spaces for more than 10 years.
By developing a comprehensive range of low maintenance, pre-finished wall and ceiling lining solutions, Supawood now offers one of Australia’s most extensive and versatile ranges. Working with Supawood means working with one company who can supply multiple products that can be mixed and matched, and are suitable for practically any interior application.
The benefits of choosing from the Supawood range are:
- Innovative modular systems that facilitate unique designs without sacrificing simplicity of specification.
- A broad and expanding range of products and finishes to suit any decor and budget.
- Tried and tested standard detailing saves you time and eliminates any risk of problems or unnecessary cost.
- Products and integrated solutions are available to meet any environmental, fire retardant, acoustic, water resistant, service or access requirement.
- Excellent technical backup and advice.
- Access to an online spec generator and technical downloads available to registered users 24/7.
The Supawood product range includes:
Supacoustic: Acoustic and decorative lining panel systems for walls and ceilings. This range includes affordable options for large areas and acoustic kits for retro-fit over existing surfaces.
Supaline: Decorative solid panel linings for walls and ceilings.
Supaslat: Linear lining effects created by using slatted timber panels and light-weight timber beams for walls and ceilings. This includes the unique “Driftwood” rustic timber range.
Supatile: A complete range of fully accessible feature ceiling tiles designed to fit into the 2 way T-bar grid system. Available in decorative solid, slatted or acoustic tile options.
SupaExpance taut ceilings from Extenzo: Taut seamless suspended ceiling system. This range includes an energy saving patented air conditioning ceiling system. Other options include antibacterial, water resistant, acoustic, backlit and custom printed options.
Available in a wide range of finishes, Supawood has a finish to meet the needs of the most demanding project. These finishes include:
- Supafinish VOC free concept veneers in timber finishes as well as black, white and silver.
- Supaveneer in a range of Australian, imported or re-constituted natural timber veneers.
- Supacolour highly durable painted finishes in plain colour, metallic or pearlescent in a range of gloss levels.
- SupaExpance taut ceilings comes in a range of over 100 colours and 9 different finishes including perfect mirror and high gloss.
Supawood is constantly researching and developing new products to ensure their product range continues to address current market trends and the needs of their industry partners. All of the product range can be used individually or in combination to achieve exceptional innovative interiors. No matter what size, budget or design requirements your project may demand, Supawood has a quality panelling solution to suit.