TOSO Company, Limited in Japan, with over 60 year's experience, is ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Certified and all its window covering systems have been tested for 10,000 up and down movements to meet its minimum acceptable quality level.
The Mytec Roller shade is a high end premium quality roller shade with its spring assist mechanism, fast gearing (pull the chain 1 metre and it goes up 1.7 metres) and light operation even on large windows, and is similar in quality and performance to other high end Japanese brands in the Australian market, but with the added advantage of being able to do larger sizes, available on double (dual) brackets, and the systems can be linked.
- Single roller blinds can go to a width of 2700 mm with a height of 3000 mm with 3.7 kg screen weight.
- Linked roller blinds can go to a width of 5000 mm with 2 blinds, or 4500 mm with 3, with a height of 2500 mm, with screen weight of 5.7 kg.
- Single double (dual) roller blinds can go to a width of 2700 mm with a height of 3000 mm with screen weight each of 3.7 kg. Stainless steel chain position can be either side, opposite side, with choice of front or back. Shades can also be linked on the double (dual) brackets.
The TOSO Creaty shades are available as either cord or chain operated, and it is possible to have 2 shades on the 1 aluminium headrail operated by separate cords or chain.
A further enhancement has recently been made where you can have 2 Roman shades operating off a single chain, and with its continuous clutch can be operated by one hand, with speed controller for safety when lowering the shades.
- Cord operated Creaty Roman blinds can go to a width of 2400 mm with height of 3000 mm, with a weight of 5 kg for a single blind, or combined weight of 8 kg on a twin system.
- Chain operated Creaty Roman blinds can go to a width of 4000 mm with height of 3000 mm, with a weight of 5 kg for a single blind, or combined weight of 8 kg on a twin system.
- Both the Mytec Roller blind and Creaty Roman blind are suitable for both residential and commercial applications, and a PDF catalogue is available on the website.
TOSO Australia supplies the components for these blind systems to leading window furnishing manufacturers in Australia and New Zealand.