The NDIS or National Disability Insurance Scheme is the newest way of extending support for people with any form of disability, their families, and their careers. It is a needs-based system that is designed to help people with a disability in achieving their goals and participating in the community.
The NDIS orientation module is a new online tool that has been developed to help people with a disability, their families, and carers understand the NDIS. The module is designed to help people to understand how the NDIS works, what their rights and responsibilities are, and what services and supports are available to them. NDIS worker orientation module certificate.
How does it work, and what can it do for you?
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is an Australian Government initiative that provides support for people with a disability. The scheme is designed to provide better access to services and support and to give people with a disability more control over their lives.
The NDIS orientation module is a free online course that explains how the NDIS works and what it can do for you. The course is designed for people with any form of disabilities, their respective families, and carers, and service providers.
The NDIS orientation module is designed to help you understand how the NDIS works and what it can do for you. The module covers a range of topics, including:
- How the NDIS can help you
- The different types of support available through the NDIS
- How to access the NDIS
- What you need to do to prepare for your NDIS planning meeting.
The NDIS orientation module is a great way to learn more about the NDIS and how it can benefit you. The module is easy to follow and provides a wealth of information.
How to access the NDIS
To access the NDIS orientation module, follow the steps below:
- Go to the NDIS website (www.ndis.gov.au) and click on the ‘For Providers’ tab.
- Under the ‘For Providers’ tab, click on the ‘NDIS Orientation Module’ link.
- On the NDIS Orientation Module page, click on the ‘Launch Module’ button.
- Follow the prompts to create an account and begin the module.